Does our experience matter?
We know what it takes to build a mobile platform and also to effectively use it to achieve business objectives.
How our experience brings value?
Provide insights beyond customer inputs from our personal experience
Speed and Agility
Drive efficiencies through agile development model & faster time to market
Value Driven Model
Flexible and consultative engagement models.
Predictability in cost
On-time - in-Budget
Consider the approach of first developing a MVP (Minimum Viable Product) that puts you into business fast in minimal cost and that starts creating revenue & brand value.
Importance : MVP Minimize the cost of entry for a start-up to run & operate a full featured mobile app.
Business requirements must be Specific and Address all aspects of business operations.
Importance : Incomplete and ambiguous requirements will lead to poor quality of product and add to development and overall cost.
Plan for smooth operations - Unplanned down-times can lead to loss of business.
Importance : Business interruptions not only is loss of revenue but loss of clients for good.
Code should be as generic as possible with limited or no hard-coding.
Importance : It makes the code flexible as it is easy to add new features with generic code.
Mobile platform must support business objectives.
Importance : As an integral part of the platform, in-built business intelligence helps find mistakes, learn from them and drive improvements
Consider having in-house technical team that understands and can work with technology used in the development of product.
Importance : Outsourcing any development and support work will increase cost.
You paid for the product and so you must own the Patent of your Mobile Platform.
Importance : Your mobile platform's monetary value increases and you are legally protected from copyright infringement.
Price to Develop a Mobile App
#2 models that you can choose from to build the app:1. Agile
A full time effort by a single resource will cost $4,500 per month. Now depending on the requirements, how fast they can be implemented and how many such resources will be alloted to finish the work within the stipulated time, the final cost will be furnished.
Example #1: $4,500 (USD) per month where the estimate of product completion by 1 resource in a span of 12 months
Example #2: $9000 (USD) per month where estimate of product completion by 2 resources in a span of 6 months
- Phase 1: Preparation of SRS + Prototypes. (3 months) - $15,000 (USD)
- Phase 2: Development & Implementation. (Time & cost will be fixed after the completion of Phase 1)
- Phase 3: Testing & Deployment (2 months) - $10,000 (USD)
- Phase 4: Training & Maintenance. (2 month) - $9,000 (USD)
#App Development for Start-ups with Limited Funds
- From business requirements perspective, document everything you ideally want in your app. This mean complete the requirements document. so that we have a clear action path to take.
- Now, fetch the most basic requirements that you desire to create MVP (minimum viable product) from the final document. This step is necessary because it will give the developing company a path to follow to keep on progressing beyond MVP. Otherwise the app code may have to be re-written to allow the new requirements to be implemented and this will become a very expensive proposition. (We will work with you to asses the requirements for MVP)
- Side-by-side to the above, finalize the Budget for MVP that you can invest on monthly basis (to make it easy for you).
- Keep your focus on ROI while identifying or selecting requirements for the MVP. This is so that you start to make more (extra) money/revenue (than currently) using the MVP and using this extra money you can fund the next stages of the app.